As a leader in Networked Video Surveillance Technology Cradle offers a fun and technically challenging environment. We invest in building our team and our technologies to deliver quality, and competitively priced products to our customers.
Cradle’s culture promotes and inspires our team of world-class engineers. Cradle's support staff is sensitive towards customers needs and responds to each support request with the greatest degree of professionalism.
Development Engineer - Bay Area USA
Should have 3+ years experience
The position is of contract enginner - firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidates should apply directly.
- Hands-on experience with RTSP+RTP and RTMP protocols - Live555 streaming server, Red5 streaming server with in-depth knowledge of real-time audio-video synchronization
- Hands-on experience developing encoders for H.264, MPEG4 and MJPG (MMX optimization a plus)
- Strong systems knowledge on embedded Linux/CentOS platform and Windows platform.
- Experience with Network IP cameras, USB cameras and Analog Cameras a plus.
- Experience with streaming real-time video to Android/iPhone a plus.
- Knowledge of Java (Java-FX, Swing) a plus.
- Network Administrator (Location - Pune)
- Experience – 3 to 5 Years. Complete knowledge of Networking, Network design, System integration & troubleshooting.
- Provide needed end-user support and resolve day to day IT issues
- Knowledge of configuring Switches, Routers, Firewalls, VPN.
- Good communication skills.
- Field Applications Engineers (Locations – Pune, Mumbai, Delhi/NCR, Chennai)
- Candidate should have 1-3 yrs exp. in installation & commissioning of Video Surveillance equipment or Servers
- Provide technical support to customers & handle customer complaints.
- Should be willing to travel 50% of time for customer site visits.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sr. Technical Writer (Location – Pune)
- Candidate with 5+ years of experience in technical writing.
- Bachelors degree in a related field, or an international graduate of a university level program, with directly related experience in Video surveillance, data networking, engineering, communications, information technology, education, technical writing or journalism.
- Extensive work experience in development of documentation for technically complex subject matter.
- Good understanding of the SDLC and DDLC.
- Should have proven track record of sticking to schedules and deliverables on time.
- Knowledge of authoring tools such as FrameMaker, Epic Editor, and graphic tools such as SnagIt, and CorelDraw, Robohelp.
- Experience in collaborating with multi-site engineering teams to develop documentation content.
- Understanding of single-sourcing concepts.
- Working knowledge of online help products
Email us at email@example.com