Features and Specification
The CMS product greatly enhances remote viewing of video when a large number of cameras are involved. Central Management System is a ‘Multi-Location Client’ which allows one to display cameras form different locations to be displays in one monitor. CMS can seamlessly integrate viewing of analog and IP cameras into one viewing screen. CMS can be used very effectively in the multi-unit one location as well as multiple enVigil serves located at geographically distributed areas.
The CMS software supports both enVigil NVS and enVigil IP NVR servers. The CMS client automatically connects to multiple enVigil servers (once it is setup) and provides a customizable view of the large number of cameras in the system.Features
- The CMS software supports both enVigil NVS and enVigil IP NVR servers. The CMS client automatically connects to multiple Support for Analog and IP cameras - Access combination of cameras attached to NVS and NVR server cameras.
- Bandwidth adaptability – support for low and high bandwidth server connections.
- Streams live cameras from various servers installed on LAN, WAN or combination of LAN and WAN.
- Secure video transmission – Server connections are secured using the VPN (Virtual Private Network) technology.
- Graphics rich User Interface for intuitive usage.
- Define server groups, each group consisting of selected cameras form NVS and NVR servers and use a single mouse click to view the cameras configured in the group.
- Support for 1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 13, 16 camera Matrix modes for convenience.
- Assign server cameras to the group by using Drag-and-Drop operation making task of defining a server group easy.
- Double click the live camera inside the matrix to switch to the full screen view and back to the current matrix mode.
- Supports multiple CMS users (one active user logged on one CMS computer) with password protected logins.
- Ease of installation – one step installation using the Installer Executable.
- Compatible on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Operating Systems.
Technical Specification of Central Monitoring System - CMS
1/ 4/ 6/ 8/ 9/ 10/ 13/ 16-channel matrix, camera assigned configurable with Drag-and-Drop.
Number of Channels Supported
16 per Server Group, no limit on number of servers within a Group.
Client PC Requirement
Intel® Core™2 Duo, 2.20GHz or higher
2 GB or more
Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7
10/100 Mbps or above
Suggested 1024 x 768 pixels or more (preferred 1920 X 1080)
Required during the execution of the CMS software for the first time for activation purposes.